Adding more than one effect?

Posted by WhittenMike807 
Adding more than one effect?
January 18, 2010 09:35PM
This might be a easy answer for a lot of you, but:

I'm wanting to fade in and fade out some text using this tool, but every time i add a new layer, create a new text box with a new Flasheff component, it keeps messing up. just keeps flashing the text and not doing the animation
Re: Adding more than one effect?
January 20, 2010 10:06PM
WhittenMike807,

Have you checked the flasheff2 video tutorials? They are pretty explicit about how to use the component in different scenarios. Actually, most of the tutorials contains multiple flasheff2 animations. Please click the link bellow in order to see the video tutorials. Also there are a few example files included in the FlashEff2 downlaoded package .

[www.flasheff.com]

If you still need further help, please open a new support ticket, attach the source files you are working on and someone will help you .

[www.jumpeyecomponents.com]
January 21, 2010 03:03PM
How do i fade in an elemant, than fade it out en than a few seconds later fade in an other element and fade it out at it end? And does it gives problems with the loop because its for a banner...
January 22, 2010 03:04PM
Dieter4,

The best way to achieve that is to use the hide "delay" property. That parameter can be set in the FlasHEff2 panel by clicking the "Option" tab.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.