Incredible Holiday discounts ???????

Posted by Xsh00taX 
Incredible Holiday discounts ???????
December 18, 2009 01:07PM
I was recently sent an email titled ''Incredible Holiday discounts'' supplying me with a discount coupon to upgrade my premium copy of flasheff 2.0 to the pro version for only $69 rather than the listed $179 upgrade price. Great i thought and immediately proceeded to my account to purchase. When i enter the checkout there is already a discount code in the box which changes the price from the full price of $279 to the upgrade price of $179. When i remove this code the price swiftly raises back to the full price. Now the problem occurs when i attempt to paste my discount code i was emailed into the box...... I just keep getting told that it is incorrect. iv double and treble checked and it is definately correct and still in date. Can anyone help? I realy wanted to upgrade but could never afford and now i have a chance it wont work, lol. Thank you
Re: Incredible Holiday discounts ???????
December 21, 2009 04:25PM
Xsh00taX,

We are really sorry for that issue. That problem was already fixed. Please try again to use the coupon and let me know if that issue persists. Thank you
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.