Flash crashing when using preloader with flash containing component

Posted by navenedrob 
Flash crashing when using preloader with flash containing component
November 10, 2009 05:21PM
Ok so I've recently purchased the motherload of JumpEye FlashEff components, and I've been using some transitions between slides for my companies front page graphics...

I've tried creating a stand alone preloader (external) and then an integrated preloader (1st frame type) to preload my content (just the swf), and when I include any FlashEff transition components, then export, then display the flash in a browser it just crashes flash. Why is this happening?

I've tried to do some research and tried a few things unrelated to the FlashEff transitions to try and fix the issue, but I have yet to get it to work so I can't preload my work when including the transitions. Some things I have tried are compression settings, different exportation settings such as flash version, hardware / non hardware rendering and so on, even things that wouldn't matter to try and fix it and so I am pretty sure it is because of the components I'm including. Has anyone else found a problem like mine?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2009 05:24PM by navenedrob.
Re: Flash crashing when using preloader with flash containing component
November 11, 2009 03:05PM
navenedrob,

That is none a FlashEff common issue and I am not sure if it is related to our component or not. Please open a new support ticket attach your source files along with a detailed description about that issue and someone will analyze your files then will let you know what certain can be done.

[www.jumpeyecomponents.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.