movie clips dont desappear from the scene

Posted by carnafo 
movie clips dont desappear from the scene
November 10, 2009 05:30AM
Hi.
I have animated some movie clips with their show and hide effect, they are in different frames, every 5 frames change the movie clip but when i taste the movie, they dont desappear, and they are over the next, and when my swf is over all the movieclips are there.
Thank you
Re: movie clips dont desappear from the scene
November 11, 2009 01:16PM
carnafo,

I am not very sure how your file is structured but please make sure you are adding enough frames to the timline in order to allow the flasheff animations to play properly . To extend the timline correctly you will have add the following values of a flasheff instance : show tweenDuration + show delay +hide delay + hide tweenDuration and multiply them with the document's frameRate.

I hope this helps.
November 11, 2009 04:52PM
Hi.. I have similar problem also.
I use Flasheff2 for being use on flash presentation and using arrow keys for navigation.
When I hit left key (back to previous frame) the image contain component doubled. Is there other technique to construct the fla without doubled the movie clip when back to previous frame?

here is my fla file : LINK REMOVED BECAUSE IT CONTAINED A FULL VERSION OF THE COMPONENT

--------------
I found the solution already. Simply put the movieclip on new layer and new keyframe.

Thank you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2009 11:23AM by Ionut.
November 12, 2009 11:42AM
carnafo,

Is very possible that you have a different problem than monkimoe. The solution "monkimoe" suggested can solve the problems but only partially. When flasheff animations are used with back navigation target may be duplicated. To avoid that issue you will have to place each instance of flasheff together with it's target object into a separate movieclip instead of placing them directly on the stage. In that way any possible conflicts and duplicated issue will be avoided.

monkimoe,

I have removed the link to your source file. It has contained the full version of the FlashEff 2 component so we have to remove it in order to prevent any illegal use. Thank you for your understanding.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.