Sorry for asking this, but im wasting time on this...

Posted by Tormod 
Sorry for asking this, but im wasting time on this...
November 09, 2009 02:08AM
My problem is that after i have created an effect, and i have moved on to something different in the same presentation, i cant go back to edit or change the components i already have "finished". I go to the flasheff panel, and it says "select a flasheff component from stage". I have select all the things i can find, the image with the animation, the small flasheff logo, the layer where the image is assigned, but the panel keep telling me "select a flasheff component from stage". This is very frustration since i know this is a very small small problem, but never the less, a problem which keeps me from moving on and learning more. I want to go back on the effect i created yesterday and change some of the settings, but now i cant, cause: "select a flasheff component from stage". What am i missing here..
Re: Sorry for asking this, but im wasting time on this...
November 09, 2009 07:58AM
Got it. If somebody have the same problem, its the "flasheff" logo they mean. Its just difficult to "push". You have to click the keyframe to highlight the symbol you have created, click anywhere on the stage to de-highlight the whole symbol, and then click the flasheff logo. This is what i have to do anyway..
Re: Sorry for asking this, but im wasting time on this...
November 09, 2009 01:52PM
Tormod,

I am glad it finally worked.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.