Can't see the FlashEff panel in Window/Other Panels

Posted by julia86 
Can't see the FlashEff panel in Window/Other Panels
November 07, 2009 12:36PM
Hi guys,
I've installed FlashEff 2.0 and everything is ok. FlashEff is listed in the component window but I can't see the FlashEff panel. So my problem is that I can drag FlashEff over my target object in Flash CS4 but I can't open the FlashEff panel to login to my Jumpeye components account to choose one of the patterns.
So, can anyone help me please??
Re: Can't see the FlashEff panel in Window/Other Panels
November 09, 2009 01:50PM
julia86,

Most probable there was a bad install. Please reinstall the component following the exact instructions of the bellow video tutorial and let me know if that issue persists. Thank you.

[www.flasheff.com]
November 15, 2009 01:43PM
i´ve the same problem! have installed and reinstalled the free version a few times ... using a flash cs 3 on a german mac osx 10.4. have the FlashEff2 and the flash eff2 patterns - folder copied in my user/library/..../de/configuration/components and the flasheff2-component appears. but there´s no way to log in to use flasheff2.
can also drop FlashEff over my target objekt ... but no way to chose any animations ...
seems to be great, simply tool and i also think about buying the full version but i need a short try and an exact describtion to install correctly for using!

please help!
November 16, 2009 03:30PM
skalex83,

Your situation is different than julia86's situation. Do you have access to the FlashEff2 panel? If not, please make sure that you have copied all the needed directories as the bellow tutorial instructs.

[www.jumpeyecomponents.com]

Please let me know if this article was not helpful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2009 04:28PM by florodebat.
November 19, 2009 02:33PM
Make sure you're creating an ActionScript 3.0 document, otherwise the FlashEff panel and component panel will not show up.

Also try reinstalling, and make sure Flash is closed when you do otherwise you can get some errors or a corrupted install.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.