Show/Hide Transitions?

Posted by Beej 
Show/Hide Transitions?
November 05, 2009 09:34PM
Can someone help with the Show/Hide transitions? It's very important that I can transitionStart or transitionEnd on a specific point and time on the time line.
Re: Show/Hide Transitions?
November 06, 2009 10:04AM
Beej,

Have you seen FlashEff2 video tutorials. They pretty explicit about how to use the component in different scenarios.

[www.flasheff.com]
November 09, 2009 08:55PM
Please forgive me. I must be an idiot? I have no issues creating the effects. However - adjusting the time between the two is proving difficult. Creating a new keyframe and having the text "hide" at point along the timeline. Any help?
November 11, 2009 12:40PM
Beej,

Both transitions types " show & hide " have a "delay" property which determines the time in seconds till the transitions starts. That parameter can be set under the "Options" tab of each transition type.

I hope this helps.
December 04, 2009 10:29AM
Actually, i dont get this. No matter how what i do both with delay and tweening, the test movie remains the same. I want the hide effect to kick in a little bit later so that the symbol stays longer on the stage. But as i said, if i choose 1 in hide delay, or 300, it remainds the same. What am i missing here?
December 04, 2009 02:13PM
Tormod,

Please make sure that you heat "Enter" after you entered a new delay value and let me know if you still can not get it to work.
December 04, 2009 02:43PM
Tormod,

Please make sure that you heat "Enter" after you entered a new delay value and let me know if you still can not get it to work.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.