movie clip resizing with FlashEff2 component

Posted by Jfled 
movie clip resizing with FlashEff2 component
October 13, 2009 06:20PM
I have a photo inside of a graphic symbol. I convert the photo to a movie clip then drag a FlashEff2 component onto the movie clip. When I run the movie the photo is resized smaller. If I remove the FlashEff2 component the movie clip stays it's original size.
Re: movie clip resizing with FlashEff2 component
October 14, 2009 01:47PM
Jfled,

That is really odd. Please let me know how the flasheff is configured an I will test it too.

Thank you.
October 14, 2009 03:30PM
It is configured to the default settings, Export for ActionScript, Export in Frame1. I'm doing Show only. i'm using the AlphaBars transition. Although I have tried several different ones and the result is the same. I've even delete the movie clip, dragged the photo onto the stage, converted it to a Movie Clip. Went to Components and dragged the FlashEff2 component onto the movie clip. And the results are the same.
November 06, 2009 02:39PM
Jfled,

I have tried to reproduce that issue following your settings but with no luck. Please open a new support ticket attach the source file along with a detailed description of that issue and someone will get back to you as soon is possible. Thank you.

[www.jumpeyecomponents.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.