Different Text at different times

Posted by romano333 
Different Text at different times
October 04, 2009 06:22AM
I need some help with the text effects. Here's what I'm trying to do, it really simple. I'm trying to create a simple banner that first reads something like "Coming Soon" using a text effect. I want the text to fade out and a new text appears, like "At a theater near you" using a different effect. I tried many possible ways but I can't seem to get it. I tried putting a delay on the second text but that didn't work. It seems that the only way it works is if I had all the text I need in one frame of one layer, and applied the effects to each set of text. As you can imagine, this is very messy since all the text stays on top of each other as the movie plays. What's the right way of doing this?

Thanks!

-Romano
Re: Different Text at different times
October 09, 2009 02:55PM
Hello,

have you checked the video tutorials ? They are pretty explicit about how to use the component in different scenarios. There are also a few examples included in the FlashEff2 downloaded package. Check them and if you still need help please contact our support team by opening a new support and I am sure they will provide an example for you since you are a Premium Plus user.

[www.jumpeyecomponents.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.