FLASHEFF2 ERROR on Button (ElasticForward)

Posted by luisfdoc1 
FLASHEFF2 ERROR on Button (ElasticForward)
October 03, 2009 04:59PM
I am getting this on the output when testing the ElasticForward Button preset:
FLASHEFF2 ERROR: While trying to set the selectedOoverState on [object FEBEffect],this error came:Error #1056: Cannot create property selectedOoverState on com.jumpeye.flashEff2.buttonEffect.FEBEffect.
It seems to work fine though. Any ideas?
Thanks
Re: FLASHEFF2 ERROR on Button (ElasticForward)
October 09, 2009 03:33PM
there is a small typo in the selectedOverState state . Please replace "selectedOoverState" with selectedOverState and let me know if that error persists.
October 15, 2009 02:43PM
Thanks for your help, but I do not understand how I can change/fix the spelling of that state. I am not implementing it with custom AS3 code, I am just dropping that preset into a MovieClip... so where can I replace this state?
Thanks
October 16, 2009 01:37PM
It seems there is typo in the xml file that defines the selectedOverState of the ElasticForward preset. We will fix that issue with the next major update. Till then you can solve the problem only by locating the ElasticForward.xml file and replace it with this xml file.

C:\Documents and Settings\userName\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Flash CS4\en\Configuration\FlashEff2\presets\jumpeyePresets\buttonEffect\ElasticForward.xml
October 18, 2009 02:00PM
hello, just replaced the xml file and now the elastic forward button is not working at all, I see it in the flash eff panel thumbnail, but when I select it, nothing happens, also the preview window in the flas eff panel remain with the previous effect.
October 20, 2009 01:56PM
I am really sorry but it seems that the xml was faulty. I have modified it and know it should work. Please download it from the link bellow and after you replaced it please let me know how it works. Thank you.

[www.jumpeye.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2011 01:46PM by florodebat.
October 23, 2009 08:23PM
Hello, now is working properly, thank you for your fast service !
October 28, 2009 03:46PM
Hi... Can you tell me how to resolve this problem on a MAC? There is no such xml file...

Thanks

Chris
October 29, 2009 04:28PM
Bellow is the location of that xml file on MAC .

Users/user/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Flash CS4/en/Configuration/FlashEff2/presets/jumpeyePresets/buttonEffect/ElasticForward.xml
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.