Please view my stupid question...

Posted by ktburns 
Please view my stupid question...
October 01, 2009 11:54PM
I bought Flasheff2 and started working with it but have only basic Flash knowlege. I know how to create a text box with a colored background and make the text fade in then out using the components panel. But then I want different text to fade in on the same stage or in the same instance, but I don't know how to do that. Example: I know how to make the text" The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" fade in then fade out again, but then I want the text "two quick brown foxes jumped over the lazy dog" to fade in right after the first text disappears... I know it has something to do with layers and/or timeline, but I don't know what stepsd to follow. Please can someone explain how I do that? I would really appreciate it.

Kevin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2009 01:48AM by ktburns.
Re: Please view my stupid question...
October 02, 2009 11:50AM
Hi,

You have multiple solutions, the most basically would be to add two text boxes,
drag the flashEff component over each, set the text effect you want for each,
and set the delay of the effect to the second one exactly the amount it takes for the first effect to show and hide.

all of these settings you can do from the pannel.

jinx.
October 02, 2009 04:38PM
Hi and thanks, Jinx. That didn't work for some reason. I know it's a pain in the arse, but go to this link: [97.74.146.161]
You will see how the text keeps changing to something different. I need to know how to use the timeline or layers to do it properly. I am willing to pay someone to walk me through it over the phone (via Paypal). My number is 612-354-2220
Thanks in advance.

Kevin Burns
Minneapolis, MN
October 08, 2009 02:31PM
ktburns,

write to our support team and I am sure they will provide a short example for you.

[www.jumpeyecomponents.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.