between show and hide, adding grow

Posted by dbdummy 
between show and hide, adding grow
September 08, 2009 11:41PM
First time using flasheff, loving it. I want to grow the image and move a little to the right between the show and hide to add some movement. I have tried putting it in a movie clip, but when it get's to the hide effect, it repositions it back to where it came in during the show.

There has to be an easy way to do this. Anyone have any ideas?

thanks
Re: between show and hide, adding grow
September 09, 2009 07:30AM
FlashEff2 supports only show and hide transitions. There will be a version that allows the user to move a clip around but I can't give an estimate to when to when it will come up.
Right now, the best thing you can do is set the autoplay feature to false and after the show effect is done add a tween on the clip, move it to the desired position. When you got to the desired position start the hide animation
Re: setting the timing between show and hide
September 09, 2009 11:59PM
I'm a bit confused on how to change the timing between the show and hide options -- I am setting up several pictures and text as testimonials on a time line and am not having a fun time with the timing between testimonial pictures and text with my file -- what am I missing? HELP ....
Re: between show and hide, adding grow
September 10, 2009 06:42AM
I don't really know how everything is setup. Could you share your file? If you don't have a ftp server you can open a ticket with our support team and I will look at the files there.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.