FlashEff transitions not showing, and browser crashing (all)

Posted by navenedrob 
FlashEff transitions not showing, and browser crashing (all)
August 14, 2009 05:50PM
So for the past week I've successfully been using FlashEff to do alphabar transitions for a simple image slide-show, and using Flash CS4 to build it. Last night I was working on said slide-show and made some simple changes, like moving frames to a different location and then re-adding the FlashEff component to each movie clip. When I test the movie on one computer I can see the transitions, but when I upload it to my website the flash crashes any browser that tries to view the site. Thinking it might be my computer or Flash might be bugged, I switched to another and rebuilt the entire movie from scratch, and then added the same FlashEff components to the movie clips. On the second computer when I test the movie I can see no transitions at all, and can only assume it would crash browsers too.

So, at this point I am completely stumped. I have tried everything I know of to get this to work. I have MCTE V3 components as well, and even they exhibit the same problems across both computers and crash browsers. My work wasn't even on the second computer, so it is clean of all files - a new installation basically. I tried moving back to an old version of the slide-show that worked fine but only export with the same problems. I tried using just one picture and adding a FlashEff component to the movie clip and it does the same thing. What is going on with my jumpeye components?!

I'm dead in the water with my project due Sunday night. I'm freakin' out!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2009 05:52PM by navenedrob.
Re: FlashEff transitions not showing, and browser crashing (all)
August 17, 2009 12:01PM
I understand your frustration but before I see the files I can't point out the problem. There are a bunch of things that might have caused the crashes (eg: other components working simultaneously).
Please open a ticket and one of the guys in tech support will look at your files and fix them for you.

-Ionut.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.