Zoomeffect problem

Posted by Altea 
Zoomeffect problem
August 03, 2009 01:46PM
Hello I'm having a problem with the Zoom effect.

I have a large picture and I want the picture to hide itself with the zoom effect but I will like to have a very slow and smooth effect and before the picture goes away I would like to have it zoomed only to double it size if not less.

Editing the preset I found the zoom parameter but even putting this to 1 (the minimum) the effect does still zoom a lot before disappearing, instead when I run the preview of the preset it shows exactly like I want it.

I did run the Update fla and optimaze fla to be make but it didn't change anything.

Anyone can give me a hand?
Re: Zoomeffect problem
August 04, 2009 08:39AM
I've tried looking into it a bit more but I can't find any solution, if anyone can help me out it would be appriciated.
Re: slowing down effect
November 17, 2009 01:46PM
I am having a similar problem. I would simply like to slow the effect down. Am I correct in thinking that the only way to do this is to buy the Tweak package (I'm on Premium)? Or is there a simple/clever work-around to adjust the overall speed??
Thanks.
Re: Zoomeffect problem
November 26, 2009 02:03PM
Altea,

I have tested the "zoom" parameter of the "FESZoom" pattern and you are right there is a bug. We have already added it to the bug list and it will be fixed with the next major update. Thank you for your understanding.

nadworks,

Your problem is different that Altea's problem. Actually the tweenDuration can be customized with each Premium package. After you choose a transition "Show" or "Hide" please press the "Tween" tab and check the " Use custom tweening " checkbox in order to be able to edit the tween options.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.