cant repeat the flasheff effect

Posted by skepsys82 
cant repeat the flasheff effect
July 25, 2009 01:31PM
hy
im asking probably a simple question.
i made a text, made it dynamic embedded and all that stuff. applied a flasheff effect on it, works fine at runtime. problem is that when the movie repeats (the banner), the flash effect doesnt repeat.i mean in the first play of the flash banner the effect took place, but at repeat the effect is gone, im only left with plain text, no effect whatsoever...everything else that is in the banner repeats, only the effect is lost... whats the problem? (im using the free version)
Re: cant repeat the flasheff effect
July 31, 2009 01:02PM
please open an support ticket.
February 06, 2010 10:01PM
this should be exposed in some better place (I didn't found it).
The solution that works for me is that the last frame has command to get one frame before the frame with the effect, that way effects can get played on enter frame.

Its strange but its work.
February 09, 2010 01:23PM
davorpeic,

I am glad you have found a solution. That issue can be easily fixed, by placing the flasheff instance only starting with the second frame and leave the first frame empty. In that way the flasheff component will be reinstantiate each time the animations starts over.
February 09, 2010 02:26PM
yes, didn't my way same as yours?
but if I dont have repeat? if I jump from frame to frame by using command and gotoframe at the end od effect? If I remember right, he donts load, but never mind, I'm ok with my solution for now.

thanx!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.