Ie 8

Posted by user399969 
Ie 8
September 05, 2010 07:20PM
Hi,

I'm building a site and have used flasheff 2 for a text animation. It works great in all other browsers except IE8. I've updated the flash player for it and it works sometimes if I click a link and then go back but it never works right away when going to the URL even after saying yes to security and active -x.

Any Ideas what could be going on? I'm using Dreamweaver by the way to build the site.

Thank you,

Ron
Re: Ie 8
September 06, 2010 10:57AM
Ron,
I'm not sure why this happens. Do you think is possible to give me an url to the location of the file in which you encounter this issues?
September 07, 2010 03:19AM
Hi Kneo,

I'm not home at the moment but here is the URL to the site: [ideasn2realitycontractor.com]

Maybe you can see something going on in the source? I'm new to this but know enough to know this is screwed up.

Thanks,

Ron
September 07, 2010 08:57AM
I believe that the problem is at how the code is embedded in html. Try to do it exactly the same as the left swf and see if it works.
September 07, 2010 06:37PM
I deleted the div, put it back in, added the swf file just like any other and it still works in all other browser except IE8. It compatibility mode it works but not in normal mode. I just don't get it...its such an easy process for all other browsers. Man I hate IE.
September 07, 2010 09:44PM
Any more ideas?

All other flash on that page works with no issues except the only flasheff item.
September 08, 2010 08:20AM
Please open a ticket and send us the file so that we can test it.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.