watermark over Flasheff2 Premium Pro

Posted by user1613995 
watermark over Flasheff2 Premium Pro
April 16, 2014 09:23AM
I have a problem. I purchased the Licence as on subject. Once installed the component following manual instructions, I noticed that the watermark was still present after publishing. I removed any previous installation, but the problem still remains and I've paid almost 100USD to buy this service (???). Can anybody help me?
Re: watermark over Flasheff2 Premium Pro
April 17, 2014 10:37AM
I still have troubles with my Flasheff2 Premium Pro over Flash CS5 !
I removed all Adobe Corporate Suite CS5 yesterday and I cleaned all registry keys too.
Then I installed all applications again and Flasheff2 Premium Pro too: SAME RESULT!!
NO WAY OUT - That damned watermark remains as in the free version of your sofware!! I payed 100€ for it, WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME??? thank you
Re: watermark over Flasheff2 Premium Pro
June 04, 2014 08:37AM
That means you are using the free version. Go to your jumpeyecomponents account->my downloads, download the component from there, install it and replace it in your files if is needed. Don't forget that you need to open extension manager directly from flash (help->Manage Extensions). Just follow exactly the same steps you see in this video tutorial: [www.flasheff.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.