Flasheff logo, presets failure and dozens of problems

Posted by user1587592 
Flasheff logo, presets failure and dozens of problems
September 12, 2013 07:32PM
I've downloaded the free version of flashEff 2 and the last thing I have in mind right now is to buy full version...
1. When I render the movie there is a Flasheff logo on every object, it does not disappear. If it suppose to be that way because of the free version - it was not mensioned before anywhere and this is not how you build a brand over the product.
2. the presets does not work as they are shown on the preview in flasheff panel. i.e. the preset "glowingGroup" in the movie looks like the text just fade in, without this glowing effect, without separate letter blur and so on. Preset "fallandglow" works with worse glowing effect then on the preview and the same preset works with multiple-word text size 20 and does not work with single word text size 100.
I mean.. I don't even..
I tried it on flash cs6 and flash cs5 on different computer.
Re: Flasheff logo, presets failure and dozens of problems
October 09, 2013 02:58PM
Hi,
1 The flasheff logo comes only with the free version which is for trial and not for commercial use.
2 Free version is limited to only to one default preset per effect.
Also effects may look different on stage than what you see in the flasheff panel. That's because on stage you are probably applying the effect on objects which don't have the same size as the testing thumbnail from flasheff panel. To obtain a similar effect you need to either resize the object on which you are applying the effect to similar values as the thumbnail or to get the premium plus version in order to be able to manipulate the effects settings so that you can calculate their value according to your target's size.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.