Flasheff on iphone

Posted by user1477976 
Flasheff on iphone
December 04, 2012 09:00AM
Hi there,
i used some flasheff show transitions in a project, and when i tested them on iphone they ran very slow.. I tried some other combinations but they are still slow. Is there something im missing, like some option when publising ipa, or smthing else to make it render smooth?
Thank you, M.
Re: Flasheff on iphone
December 06, 2012 03:02PM
How did you manage to test FlashEff transition on iPhone? I'm asking because flasheff is a flash component and therefore you will only be able to export the effects with Flash CS as swf files, which of course requires flash player(iOS devices don't support flash player).
December 08, 2012 09:12AM
Well im making app for iphone in flash. So new file Air for IOS, and when u publish it, u can pusblish as .IPA, aka iphone app.. i have been looking into optimising flash for iphone past few days and its all albout using as less resources, saving vectors u make in flash as images, than re importing them as grafics etc..
February 22, 2013 06:35PM
I just started using Air for iOS and have tested some Flash EFF effects on the iPad 4th Gen. Things run pretty smoothly. However, I found that the effects I tested did not work properly when compiling .IPA with GPU rendering. They worked correctly only with CPU rendering. I'm assuming this is because Flash EFF uses filter effects, which are not supported in GPU rendering (though I believe the Starling Framework can use filters with GPU).
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.