FlashEFF works with CS6 ?
November 27, 2012 11:11AM
Hi !
Wondering if it works within Flash CS6.
Does it ?
Thanx
Re: FlashEFF works with CS6 ?
December 06, 2012 03:03PM
Sure, FlashEff should work fine with Flash CS6.
April 11, 2013 12:18PM
Hi,

I install the FlashEFF Premium version on my computer, but i can't see the Window > Components Menut item, that it ferer in the Manual...
alson, I click in the Window > Other Panels > FlashEff2 Panel Menu, but it just stay loading... i don't know wath's happand... some body is using the FlashEFF in the Adobe Flash CS6??

thanks for the help
April 11, 2013 12:33PM
Hi,

I install the FlashEFF Premium version on my computer, but i can't see the Window > Components Menut item, that it ferer in the Manual...
alson, I click in the Window > Other Panels > FlashEff2 Panel Menu, but it just stay loading... i don't know wath's happand... some body is using the FlashEFF in the Adobe Flash CS6??

thanks for the help
FlashEFF works with CS6 ?
April 12, 2013 10:49AM
I installed FlashEFF 2 Premium in Flash CS6, OS us win8 x64. its install correctally, i was able to sign in at FlashEFF panel, but nothing comes there. If anyone help me in this. thanks
April 26, 2013 11:43AM
@user1193701
In order to see the contents from the FlashEff panel you will need to drag flasheff on the stage and the to select it.

@user790441
You cannot see flasheff inside components panel or you can't see the components panel window?
If you can't see flasheff component then you probably opened an action script 2 file and not action script3 as you should have.
For a proper installation and use please take a look at this video tutorial [www.flasheff.com]
July 23, 2014 02:50PM
Hello, attempted using text effects with CS 6 Mac. I'm not finding Auto Fill check box. I had a rush job so I gave up using this component because the hide effect was animating but not hiding-- text was actually doubling up. Does anyone have recommendations for text settings in CS 6 that work with text?
September 02, 2014 12:05PM
Font embedding is a bit different in CS5 and CS6.
Here you can see and read what you need to do in order for your text to be embedded.
[helpx.adobe.com]
or
[screencast.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.