flasheff button won't launch url

Posted by grafiti4u 
flasheff button won't launch url
August 14, 2012 02:39AM
I created 4 buttons in a fla. file and they launch the url I designated when I test, but once I upload, the flash piece animates correctly, but it won't launch the url. I double checked the location of all my files, I am not sure what the problem is. I don't see a place for me to upload files, but here is the URL where I have the swf uploaded:
[peerlessmidwest.com]

Its the 4 links in the header that don't work (about us, links, news, contact)

thanks so much!
Kristi
Re: flasheff button won't launch url
August 14, 2012 12:42PM
Fixed! I had to update the file with new scripts in CS5. But now I have this blue bar running under the header that shouldn't be there. This happened after adding the script update. Any ideas how to fix that? The temp file is now located at: [www.pmidwest.com]

Thanks again!
August 20, 2012 01:15PM
Try to set the value of wmode parameter in the embed code to transparent and let's see what happens.
August 20, 2012 03:19PM
Thanks kneo, but I figured out what I was doing wrong. I needed to update the file with a script. I originally create that about a year ago, and when the client decided to go live this month, I tried using the same file. Once I deleted it, and reinserted it, it created a new script file that was needed. Works now! Thanks for looking it up for me though!
Kristi
August 27, 2012 11:31AM
I'm glad to hear that everything is alright now Kristi.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.