image disappears

Posted by user1285146 
image disappears
July 11, 2012 01:43AM
I placed the component on the image with over 2000 frames left in the swf movie (using voice over track to control movie length). When I place the image with component (pixelate) on the stage on a blank keyframe, it auto fills to the end of the timeline. If I clear just one frame, the pixelate animation starts then the image just disappears. If I leave the frames to the very end it works just fine and the image remains on the stage after the pixelate animation. The problem is, I don't want the image to last to the end, but I can't get it to work unless it does. I am very frustrated to the point of demanding my money back from jump eye.
Re: image disappears
July 12, 2012 09:57AM
Did you try to use a different layer for each element(flasheff, image, voice over) and in which you are inserting only the number of frames you want?
From what I see the problem is not with FlashEff and it's just matter of how you are using the timeline, so I'm not sure if asking for the money back is the right thing to do considering the fact that what you are experiencing is not caused by FlashEff.
If you can't manage to obtain what you need open a ticket here [www.jumpeyecomponents.com] and send the source file together with specific details regarding for what you want to obtain.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.