button _SELF

Posted by tania 
button _SELF
June 19, 2009 10:57AM
Hi everybody,
I having a problem and I couldn't find an answer here in the forum, so here I am:
I created a button and I added a "nagateToURL" command, added the url and changeed the browserTarget to _SELF cause I want
the page to be opened in the same window.
What am I doing wrong? Cause it still opens a new window when I click the button!
Thanks
Re: button _SELF
June 19, 2009 11:06AM
Ok I know.... it's _self not _SELF ..................................................................
September 12, 2015 11:18AM
As i reseated practical house elevators that while i perception doing the job not enough within a form venture. Love posting effective details and from now on getting less of a challenge to achieve this occupation. best way to lose weight
September 25, 2015 11:13AM
I'd really like that you can many thanks with the initiatives you will get though producing this type of release. Now i am wishing to have the finest use exactly the same via anyone inside of likely After i wound up staying incredibly to get this fabulous website. When i needed that you can many thanks for this superb comprehend!! Event Generator Hire
October 01, 2015 09:54AM
A little bit ago my spouse and i located ones site as well as have been looking at bundled. The partner and also my spouse and i considered I would get away in the original vistas. The partner and also my spouse and i have no idea just what situation in order to mention in addition to that My partner and i contain valued looking at. Valuable site. I am about to keep browsing your internet site frequently. locksmith in birmingham
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.