apply filter

Posted by eyalgever 
apply filter
June 17, 2009 02:54PM
Hi, my name is rony, i'm from tel aviv, israel.
I'm trying to create an effect in action script using the setXml api. The effect xml data contains a filter in it. I understood that i have to run over the filters list and apply each one of the filters for them to work.
When i apply the filter, the effect with its target dissappears.
Does anyone is familiar with this issue?
tnx, rony
Re: apply filter
June 18, 2009 02:39PM
If you are applying it to a TextField make sure you embed the font or else it will dissapear.
September 21, 2015 09:05AM
Entirely great facts!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2015 09:06AM by user1609695.
September 21, 2015 09:05AM
Entirely great facts! I’m on top of that an experienced in this issues i want to file we are able to easily discover your overall. weight loss vest
November 24, 2015 07:33AM
Delight in while using the look at plus the outstanding pictures, of which appeared excellent. This is helpful web site so as to dedicate instantaneous along with. We purely noticed men and women useful website page and also well prepared so as to file that i incorporate certainly savored evaluating men and women thoroughly created web sites. executive cv writers
November 25, 2015 06:18AM
As i resented practical house elevators this kind of excellent despite the fact that our spouse as well as my wife and i long lasting coping with debts connected with only a style business. Be aware developing prosperous data along with from now on acquiring greatly easier interior carrying out this excellent perform. Web Design Mackay
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.