adding filter

Posted by tania 
adding filter
May 23, 2009 11:08AM
Hello,
I just updated my Flasheff2 to the new beta version and I was trying to do one thing but didn't figure out how to make it.
What I have is a stage with 3 movieclips, each one in a different layer, 1 frame. The first one is an image and I want it to show, and it does.
the second and third one are texts but transformed in mc. I want that the image stays in the background and the 2 other movieclips show and than stay in the stage with a filter, the flag one. Everything goes fine until I add the filter. Then the 2nd and 3rd mc don't show up anymore. What could it be? How can make it?!Thanks for your help.
Tania
Re: adding filter
May 25, 2009 07:29AM
Make sure that the FlashEff components are in the same layer as their targets.
May 26, 2009 09:54AM
They are in the same layer :-)
May 26, 2009 11:47AM
That is weird, I think it's a bug. Could you please attach the fla file or send it to our support team to take a look at it.

Thanks.
May 28, 2009 08:08AM
Yesterday I sent the fla to the support team, as soon as I get the reply I'll let you know and if anybody else is having the same problem we'll solve it! :-)
May 28, 2009 12:15PM
Hi Tania,
Thank you for taking the time and interest to give us feedback. As it turns out this is a bug. It will eventually be ironed our either with the official launch of FlashEff2 or with the next major update.
Thank you again for reporting it and keep giving us any feedback you can.

Ionut.
May 28, 2009 03:42PM
sigh, I'll wait for the official launch! Just one thing, could you tell me please, how to stop everything so that first it shows the image, then the texts, and then it stays like that with the image as background and the texts (and doesn't loop or goes blank like it does now) ?
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.