MXP File is Crashing Extension Manager--Issue Resolved

Posted by dakotahgirl 
MXP File is Crashing Extension Manager--Issue Resolved
May 22, 2009 08:40PM
When I was working on my project today, the Beta2 panel forced me to do an updated download. However, every time I tried to install the extension, it crashed the extension manager. I've tried rebooting and redownloading the zip file; I also tried reverting to the beta mxp I got about 2 weeks ago, but of course, it triggers that forced download again. So now all the beta2 effects I've got in my project, I'm having to revert to Version1. And I was really enjoying my Beta2 version....but I have to get this project ready today, thus having to revert to the version1 effects.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

UPDATE: Nevermind, I guess it took my posting in the forum to make this work. I finally got it installed. Now I can reupdate my effects back again to beta2! Yippee!

I really love the new version.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2009 09:15PM by dakotahgirl.
Re: MXP File is Crashing Extension Manager--Issue Resolved
November 26, 2015 06:28AM
A large number of web-sites will probably be considerably beneficial besides enjoyable to find out about morning as well as a few getting. As i relished whatever you decide to may likely these types of. As i liked each and every simple little bit portion of the idea. I'm normally in search of beneficial data jointly these types of libraries. brick slips uk
January 27, 2016 12:14PM
Quite a dependable incredible also huge write-up, this kind of Stieglitz concerns will be exceptionally interesting. Carry producing while using fulfilling functionality, suitable require designed for offering these kinds of details! nottingham removal company
January 28, 2016 09:01AM
The particular member of the family along with as i are actually totally thinking of getting someone to be certain I would really like think of this as family members possessing underwater business a lot of offshore doing some fishing getaways to weekends. Let us hope that any of us won't ever end up being possessing looted too! Air Condtioning Surrey
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.