Very Important Missing Button Command

Posted by dipopeters 
Very Important Missing Button Command
May 13, 2009 06:31PM
Flasheff 2 is fantastic. But after playing around for a while I noticed that the command 'GoToFrame' is missing. This is the command I use the most. Please dont take this away.

I will also like to suggest a feature which I've seen in Flashloaded's TextFX; after an animation plays it would be nice to have a feature that allows one to select a command that happens e.g. after a hide animation -> go to next frame. This will really allow the ease of creating banners or slideshows without writing code to check for the end of the animation...with this one will be able to create a slideshow in minutes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 06:44PM by dipopeters.
Re: Very Important Missing Button Command
May 19, 2009 12:45PM
We are adding some new functions with the new functions, they will be documented and have a couple of video tutorials on that issue.
The GoToFrame function will be added but in a different way, you will be able to go to a frame after an event has happened; eg: after the EndEvent happened you will be able to select the option to go to a frame and stop there or play. This option will be available from the panel so no script will be required.
May 19, 2009 01:07PM
This is great news. How soon will this be ready and released? Cant wait
May 19, 2009 01:30PM
The update will be available for download later this day but it will still be in Beta so any feedback or suggestions are appreciated.
May 19, 2009 06:36PM
Just downloaded and tested the new update....FANTASTIC!!! This is the ultimate extension for Flash! The command feature alone really makes this the only extension required by a flash designer/animator. I havent seen any bugs yet so far, please let me know something...When is the final version coming out?!!!!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.