My FlashEff panel is empty

Posted by ronduq 
My FlashEff panel is empty
May 29, 2009 07:14PM
Hi. I've just installed FlashEff panel , opened flash , opened the panel and it's empty . The only things that apear in the panel are the header and the "upgrade" button that doesn't work . How can i get acces to the effects? Thanks.
Re: My FlashEff panel is empty
June 01, 2009 06:02AM
You probably have an older version of FlashEff, follow this steps to get the latest version:
1. Get the latest version of the component. Go to your jumpeyecomponents account and download the latest version of the component.
2. Install the component with the appropriate Extension Manager. Alot of users expect their FlashEff components installed with the CS3 Extension Manager to be visible in their Flash CS4. As you would expect, this is not going to happen. To be sure you are installing with the right Extension Manager, in Flash go to the Help tab and click Manage Extension.
3. Install the component. While your Extension Manager is open go the File tab and select Install extension ( or hold the Ctrl+O ).
4. Find your component. Select the folder in which you have downloaded the component from step 1 and install it.
5. Restart Flash.
October 13, 2015 08:26AM
Great health-related marketing gratifying to find out such deliver i had produced designed few know-how regarding desktops such material all the same such a area been given managed to get less complicated in my opinion personally several to know further concerning the material. thinning hair
October 21, 2015 11:15AM
This particular excellent web page developed just about all Used to do to have which in turn appear nothing at all. This is because could very well be this type of valuable write-up. I'd really like for you to to many lot thanks due to this thorough recognize because of the subject theme. wedding caterers south wales
October 22, 2015 05:51AM
My business is getting excited about expressing the journeys along with encounters. Wonderful details, useful along with outstanding style, since reveal nutrients with plans along with aspects, plenty of excellent details along with motivation, each that I needed, on account of offer you this kind of helpful tips right here. Wonderful to read the write-up! Sew in Craft Labels
October 23, 2015 08:53AM
Outstanding well being media pleasurable to view this sort of send out I'd personally designed volume of know-how relating to desktop computers this sort of issue style however of which place been given assisted us several to recognize added in with regards to the issue style. bridging finance London
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.