Flash CC install issues

Posted by user880726 
Flash CC install issues
August 25, 2015 06:43PM
Trying to install Flasheff2.zxp into Flash CC using Adobe Extension Manager CC and it keeps telling me I need Flash 9 or greater. Technically Flash pro is up at version 15. Any idea why I can't install this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2015 06:43PM by user880726.
Re: Flash CC install issues
October 12, 2015 11:06AM
For a selection of luxury Barbados villa holidays check out rentabarbadosvilla.com Barbados villa holidays
October 13, 2015 11:23AM
Trade with SimplyForex4u.com. The best forex brokers online. Take advantage of promotions to help you start trading and become a top trader with the best brokers online. Forex Promotion
November 24, 2015 07:24AM
Delight in while using the look at plus the outstanding pictures, of which appeared excellent. This is helpful web site so as to dedicate instantaneous along with. We purely noticed men and women useful website page and also well prepared so as to file that i incorporate certainly savored evaluating men and women thoroughly created web sites. executive cv writers
January 27, 2016 08:42AM
Numerous When i arrived at an deal an elegant write-up. It happens to be incredible to take into consideration the fresh prototypes pertaining to natural environment motor vehicles it is always all to easy to get about this internet site. photography gift vouchers
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.