Nothing is in my Flasheff Panel

Posted by djredbrownie 
Nothing is in my Flasheff Panel
October 11, 2008 01:38PM
I downloaded the free trial version so I can see how this works and if I would like it. After it was installed and I opened up Flash CS3, opening up Flasheff Panel displays nothing at all... I enter my login info, it loads, opens and there are no components contained inside of it? Is there something that I need to do
Re: Nothing is in my Flasheff Panel
October 11, 2008 04:21PM
First thing you need to do is click settings at the bottom when you open a new document.
then click flash tab, choose flash 9.0 and action script 3.0

Then click ok to close it.

Then go windows > components
And windows > other panels > flasheff panels.

that's it.
Good luck.
October 12, 2008 01:11PM
I'm sorry but that wasn't the solution... I already had it set on Flash 9.0 and Action Script 3.0. I thought if I placed the standard flash eff component that would change the content in the panel but it didn't. All the panel says is, "Choose a Flash Eff component please" but there's nothing to select or choose??? In the Components menu there are all the Flash Eff patterns but nothing in the Flash Eff Panel...??? What do I do???
October 12, 2008 01:33PM
I apologize... the problem was that I wasn't clicking on the flash eff component on the table.... if it's not selected then the panel won't give you any options. Once clicked upon there options are available for that component. Thanks!!
October 12, 2008 11:29PM
ok im having the same problem but i dont get how you got it to work..im clicking on evrything...i still get a blank panel...
October 12, 2008 11:49PM
what table are you talking about? im having the same problem.....
October 13, 2008 06:30AM
The FlashEff panel does not display components. It displays the settings of the FlashEff component you selected from the stage. So first, select the FlashEff component from the Components panel, drag it over a movie clip or text field from the Stage and and select it. You'll see that the contents of the FlashEff panel will change.

Please go through the tutorials before trying to use the component. We have several video tutorials that show you how to use it: http://www.flasheff.com/tutorials/.
November 18, 2011 07:08PM
As you can see, i have selected the component but yet there is nothing on the login panel, does anybody know how to fix this?
i have spent some time talking to the flasheff support but they dont seem to believe that this is happening.
Attachments:
open | download - Screen shot 2011-11-18 at 2.06.11 PM.png (117.2 KB)
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.