How to create a tooltip for images with a Flasheff component ?

Posted by motofzr1000 
How to create a tooltip for images with a Flasheff component ?
April 19, 2010 07:29PM
Hi,

I have an existing flash movie with several movie clips for which I'm using the Flasheff component. On click, each image opens a lightbox.

What I want to do, is to show a tooltip (with different text) when hovering over each movie clip. Could someone please help me to achieve this?
Re: How to create a tooltip for images with a Flasheff component ?
February 18, 2011 02:03PM
Hello there,

I am here to inform you that this section of the forum is not in our attention anymore. Please visit the FlashEff2 forum and you will get the answers you need. Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2011 02:30PM by florodebat.
October 24, 2014 09:04PM
This is a well written article on this subject. I have been looking at starting a new business and this is valuable information to help me in my decision. Thank you. Anti Aging Eye Cream
December 04, 2014 11:28PM
The process of improvement in education sector is sometimes really slow. The proper administration can play a good role to take it on fast track as education is one difference between poor and rich. I have written a lot of articles on this topic. Many researchers recommended my essay writing service so you trust quality of work without any issue. Thanks
December 14, 2014 04:59PM
As part of an assignment for research I have to find an article with relevant information on this topic and give the teacher our opinion and the article. Your article helped me a lot.
house and land qld
December 14, 2014 05:26PM
This was an excellent article. It has some valuable content on this topic. Thank you for compiling it into an easy to read and well written post.
Ear Training HQ
December 16, 2014 04:36PM
I am doing a report on this subject. Your article is full of really useful information. I will make sure to come back to check out your posts for my next report. Cheers
elite marketing
December 19, 2014 02:50PM
I am writing a term paper on this topic and came across your post which was very helpful. Do you know where I can find more information about this?
Emily Noland
December 21, 2014 04:16PM
I have been interested in this topic for quite some time. I have been researching it for a couple of hours and found your post to be very interesting. Cheers.
anti aging supplements
December 21, 2014 11:27PM
To make a flash movie with the clips is common technique. But by using flasheff component it seems like new one. Your blog is the best tech blog I have seen as I found every answer to may question. Thanks. mba essay editing services
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.