Very Buggy, Disappointed!

Posted by dudeman 
Very Buggy, Disappointed!
May 06, 2009 04:49AM
I just spent over 3 hours trying to figure out why the FlashEff Public Version simply will not work with Flash CS4.
I updated Flash, then downloaded the newest FlashEff Public Version to see how cool it would be, However I am
left disappointed after re-installing, re-booting several times. tried to do just a simple text effect but still no luck, complete waste of time.
Flasheff keeps on crashing Flash. I cant even get as far as publishing a simple test movie. Lame!
Re: Very Buggy, Disappointed!
May 11, 2009 06:59AM
We have had several reports of FlashEff crashing on CS4, and to be honest, we don't know why they happen, however I've managed to get around the constant crashes on my home computer ( the one at my office worked fine, but at home I had the same problem as you do). I was using Vista and CS4. What I did was, I created a new Windows user and updated my Flash Player( I know it sounds dumb, but it worked for me).
We are eliminating problems from FlashEff every day so keep your component up to date. FlashEff2 will have many issues resolved, and will be even easier than the first one.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.