duplicating movieclip

Posted by nkadlac 
duplicating movieclip
May 04, 2009 02:01PM
I have a logo inside a movieclip with a FlashEff effect applied to it. My timeline has various labels on it, and when I click the logo, it brings me back to a certain frame. Very easy setup. Anyways, if I click on this logo, it brings me back to the "_home" label, but the logo looks as if it's two clips sitting on top of each other. As if it's loaded a duplicate clip, and makes it look the same as if text was bolded. I've had this happen in other areas as well. Is this a common problem, and does anyone know a solution? Thanks.
Re: duplicating movieclip
May 11, 2009 07:45AM
Hi nkadlac,
This is weird, could you please attach the .fla file and let me take a look at it? I'm sure a I could help you if I could see the file myself.
July 22, 2009 05:31PM
I am experiencing the same problem. Was a solution every provided for this issue?
July 23, 2009 08:21AM
This is a quite from the FAQ thread from the FlasHEff2 forum, you should check it from time to time because some problems that the FLashEff2 users have can be similar to the FlashEff users.

Q: I'm using FlashEff to navigate on frames but the target keeps duplicating.
A: This happens when FlashEff doesn't remember it's target references, to avoid this select the component and the target and create a new symbol(F8). More info: [www.flasheff.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.