You don´t have access to this pattern

Posted by javiadas 
You don´t have access to this pattern
April 02, 2009 01:55AM
i have flasheff premium but, there are some patterns that when i try to access them it appear me this message: You don´t have access to this pattern
i have the pattern installed i can see it, i have introduce the pattern to the library i dont know what to do. i import some animations from the library online and when i try to change some values it appear me that message.
hope someone can elp me.

thanks.
Re: You don´t have access to this pattern
April 02, 2009 06:48AM
There might be a problem with the installed FlashEff component. Please go to your Extension Manager and remove FlashEff, after you've done that go and reinstall FlashEff. If this does not salve you're problem please tell me your settings: The language of your OS(what OS are you using) the language of your Flash, and what version of Flash do you have( CS3 or CS4).
April 02, 2009 03:10PM
this does not solve the problem
my system is: windows xp sp2 english
flash cs3 english
flash cs4 english

im from mexico

serching in the forum i found the problem that other people have when it is installed in other language.

i installed it first in cs4 and it was installed in a folder es then i copy all to en and it appears in cs4 but i have this problem i told you.
then i installed it in cs3 and aws installed perfect

i dont know whats going on.
April 06, 2009 11:47AM
I had the exact problem the only diference was that I was running Vista on my machine.
The main problem is your Flash being installed in Spanish, if you can, you should reinstall Flash CS4 in English, this will salve a lot of problems with future components that you might use. If you do not have this possibility write to Jumpeycomponents support team, they might help you [www.jumpeyecomponents.com].
April 12, 2009 11:22PM
i have just uninstall all CS4 and reinstall it only in english ... but i have the same problem.
anyone ??
April 24, 2009 10:21AM
@javiadas

Please uninstall FlashEff first then install it again following my instructions.

1. Open Flash CS4 and go to Help/Manage Extensions menu
2. Once the Extension Manager opens, press the Install button and choose the FlashEff's mxp file. It's important to launch the Extension Manager from Flash CS4 directly.
3. Start an AS3.0 project. The component should be there. If not, restart Flash CS4.

Also please make sure that when you login to FlashEff panel, you are using the same username and password you've used to purchase the product.

If this doesn't work, please let me know.
April 24, 2009 10:59AM
javiadas, make sure you download the package from your account. This way you will be sure you've got the premium version.
January 21, 2010 08:56AM
florodebat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @javiadas
>
> Please uninstall FlashEff first then install it
> again following my instructions.
>
> 1. Open Flash CS4 and go to Help/Manage Extensions
> menu
> 2. Once the Extension Manager opens, press the
> Install button and choose the FlashEff's mxp file.
> It's important to launch the Extension Manager
> from Flash CS4 directly.
> 3. Start an AS3.0 project. The component should be
> there. If not, restart Flash CS4.
>
> Also please make sure that when you login to
> FlashEff panel, you are using the same username
> and password you've used to purchase the
> product.
>
> If this doesn't work, please let me know.

YOU ROCK!!!!!! I had a problem where the Free FlashEff2 panel was not being updated when I purchased the package.... GREAT FIX!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.