3DCamSquareFocus error

Posted by pharmboy 
3DCamSquareFocus error
March 29, 2009 08:01PM
I'm having trouble with FES3DCamSquareFocus. It only seems to display the lower-right quarter of the graphic, but what does show appears to go through the right motions and what would be the correct location if the rest of the image would display. I do not always get an error message, but when I do, it looks like this:

Warning: Filter will not render. The DisplayObject's filtered dimensions (2162, 14165) are too large to be drawn.

...although the displayed dimensions may differs somewhat. The graphic I'm using is 250x375 (width x height), but I've tried larger with the same outcome. Here are the rest of the parameters (seems to happen with all the presets I've tried):

squareWidth,squareHeight = 25
front/backspace = 200
focusindex = 3

Does that error message ring a bell, and is there something I can do to get around it? All the other FES patterns work just fine for me.
Thanks.
Re: 3DCamSquareFocus error
March 30, 2009 02:14PM
pharmboy,
Your problem is a bit odd. Normally this type of error occurs only when you scale or zoom in into a picture and you have a filter applied on it. 3DCamSquareFocus has a bunch of filters applied on it so that's the reason you get that error. Please tell me if you are scaling the swf or you are zooming in, or send the fla to our support team, and if you'd like, I can take a look at it.
March 31, 2009 01:04AM
Ionut,

Right you are! Did not even remember that I had scaled it. Without the scaling it works like a charm. Thanks!
March 31, 2009 06:27AM
Glad I could help.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.