Please Help with Exporting SWF

Posted by Richards 
Please Help with Exporting SWF
March 26, 2009 08:40PM
Hi Everyone... please, some urgent solution! It's not possible to EXPORT the SWF with FlashEff effects to an AVI movie, for example?... because, when I watch the AVI file is everything there, except the animation (or the effect) from FlashEff, but it appears on the SWF file. Any ideas? Thanks!!!!
Re: Please Help with Exporting SWF
April 27, 2009 03:50PM
Hi Richards, I had the same problem. I've tried exporting to another file format and nothing. I've also tried using frameByFrame animation.. I've even used the sample file that comes with the flashEff component's download, the one it has a single frameByframe animation and tried to export it to .avi and guess what? NOTHING... Could the gurus please help us out?!
April 29, 2009 07:36AM
That's because when exporting an avi movie, Flash only exports stuff that is on the timeline, while FlashEff has many complex classes attached that does the animation.
September 03, 2009 04:52PM
Fine... Thanks Ionut. So, there is no way to convert the SWF to any movie type? How did they make that movie in this homepage? There must be a way!
September 04, 2009 06:10AM
We used a software called After Effects(Adobe). If you really want to capture the animations in a video, you'd have to use a video capturing software(search google).
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.