Help needed plz!!! Urgent!!

Posted by stryik3r 
Help needed plz!!! Urgent!!
March 24, 2009 08:57PM
Hi there .
I am new to this and i am struggling with it for quite a long . Here is my problem --

I want basically to import effect from(http://www.flasheff.com/gallery/). I like "IO" effect the most and i want to replicate this effect into Flash CS3 . So, I create a new Actionscript 3.0 file and type some text . The text has properties of-- ( Dynamic text ,Anti-alias for animation ,Render text as html and Auto fill in embedding options) . After creating the text, I drag and drop the "TXEFF" component onto the text and after that i go into component Inspector and under the parameters field , I import the Copy ID which in my case is "1675" . When i press ctrl+enter to see the effect , nothing happens . A screen with just default backgrounds pops up with no animation ,nothing . Under the output window i get the error --

The Pattern:'Industrial' is unavailable.
at TXEFF/removeEffect()
at TXEFF/transitionEffect()
at TXEFF/TXEFF::draw()
at fl.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher()
The Pattern:'Industrial' is unavailable.
at TXEFF/removeEffect()
at TXEFF/transitionEffect()
at TXEFF/TXEFF::draw()
at TXEFF/::callDraw()

Kindly advise , what i am doing wrong, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2009 09:56PM by stryik3r.
Re: Help needed plz!!! Copy ID is not working.
March 24, 2009 09:55PM
Edit: Well,somehow i am able to run the effect .I just dragged "TXEEFPpatternIndustrial" on the workspace . But my output effect is completely different than that of preview effect in the gallery. Please find attached file to see the effect.
Attachments:
open | download - Untitled-4.swf (35.6 KB)
Re: Help needed plz!!! Urgent!!
March 25, 2009 06:09AM
Try to drag the pattern (industrial) from the components panel into your library not the stage/workspace and then publish. I use flashEff, not txtEff, but I think it's the same.
March 25, 2009 07:19AM
I did exactly what you'd told me . But, still my final animation is completely different than that of the proposed effect i try to achieve. Please help , i am struggling with this for past 2 days.
March 26, 2009 07:24AM
From what I've seen from your attached files you have a really low frame rate, please kick it up a notch, go up to 30-35. And you really can not get the same effect for every letter has a random start position.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.