My premium acount dont work

Posted by myflash2 
My premium acount dont work
March 18, 2009 01:29AM
I have just payed for 1 mont premium acount. But now nothing work I get message that I dont have acsess to this pattern. I have seen in the forum about solutiuns, but are not able to fix it fast. I hate when this things happend I have then payed for days when the system dont work.And after I payed I have to work extra. I wish i did not ordered premium. All the free pattarn worked wery well befour. Are a bit angry now *#¤%&¤ with a smile :-)
"edit" :
I have now found out that my free patterns still work. If I dont get help with this, it was 35 usd out of the window for nothing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2009 01:38AM by myflash2.
Re: My premium acount dont work
March 18, 2009 07:32AM
myflash2,

Sorry to hear that, but I think I can help you. First thing, please check( and tell me) what language is your Flash installed in and then what language is your OS ( let me know if you're using Mac, XP or Vista). After that put the swc in C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Flash CS3\en\Configuration\Components folder, this fixes the most common mistake.
Before you do anything uninstall FlashEff and try reinstalling it (if you haven't done that already).
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.