How to install Flasheff

Posted by Gyba 
How to install Flasheff
January 12, 2009 12:45PM
Hello, I just downloaded the free version of Flasheff and have problems installing it. After decompresing the zip file and double-clicking on the FlashEff.mxp file Adobe Extension Manager displays this message: This extension requires the following products: Flash CS3 or greater. The extension will not be instaled. I have Flash CS4 Professional in English on my computer and I'm not understanding why is not working. Do I have to copy the FlashEff.mxp file in my FLash directory or what? Please help me. Tanks!
Re: How to install Flasheff
January 13, 2009 07:38AM
To install FlashEff you need to use Adobe Extension Manager version 1.8 (CS3) or version 2 (CS4), otherwise the earlier versions of Extension Manager will not install it. You can download Extension Manager from Adobe's site: http://www.adobe.com/exchange/em_download/.
July 07, 2009 01:23PM
The same for me I am using Vista x64 en + Flash CS4 en.
Component is successfully installed in extension manager and it's enabled, but I cannot find it in flash components panel, there alo is no panel for Flashh eff ;/

What exactly should be in en folder?
Any other ides?
July 07, 2009 01:36PM
Check this thread out: [www.flasheff.com]
Problems with components panel
October 28, 2009 07:12PM
Hi.
I´m a mac user. I have Flash cs4, and the extension manager 2, i have installed FlashEff.mxp file, and the extension manager say that flash eff is activate, but when i open flash i can´t see the component panel neither the panel.
Do you know wich is the problem?
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.