Pb with font size (127)

Posted by register 
Pb with font size (127)
January 07, 2009 04:07PM
Hi,
We are evaluating the product.
We are making a 1300*760 flash 9 animation and we need to display big numbers, but there is a flash limitation of 127px on dynamic text with html render.
There is a trick which consists in changing scaleX/Y on the texte field with the value 2 the max size will be equivalente with 254px, but this trick is not working with FlashEff.
Any idea to resolve this problem?

Regards
Regis
[Aizenko.com]
Re: Pb with font size (127)
January 08, 2009 07:04AM
Thank you for your interest in our component. That trick with scaling the text field should work without problems. We have tested it and other clients used it with success. I've set the font size to 127 px (Arial) and scaled the text field to 250% both on the x and y axis and then applied the FlashEff instance. The effects displayed correctly using several FlashEff patterns. Do you have a pattern that is causing you problems or you just didn't manage to use it at all with this workaround ? Please make sure to embed the font otherwise the effects will not display at all.
January 08, 2009 08:47AM
Thanks for your reactivity.
My mistake, after problems in flash i put the scale factor in code. I retried this morning to change scaling in flash and it works.
And, yes i have pb with 2 effects (just tried the effect in the code demo)

I attach what is looks like when it's working in this message and add to message with the two faulty effects.

Here's the code for the string :
text1.htmlText = "<textformat leading='-10'><font color='#c90160' size='27'>Nouvelle <b>promotion</b></font></textformat><br><textformat leading='-20'><font face='18 VAG Rounded Black   09390' color='#e00000' size='125'>50%</font></textformat><br><textformat leading='-10'><font color='#ffa00d' size='45'>sur tout le magasin</font></textformat>" ;

I will do the proposition to use your product to my client tomorrow.

Regards,
RĂ©gis
[aizenko.com]
Attachments:
open | download - normal.jpg (172.7 KB)
Image stripes
January 08, 2009 08:49AM
Stipes pb
Attachments:
open | download - xfesstripes.jpg (149.9 KB)
Image scroll slider blur
January 08, 2009 08:50AM
Scroll slide blur
Attachments:
open | download - xfetscrollsliderblur.jpg (80 KB)
January 08, 2009 03:09PM
Thank you for the comments. Please write to our support team (support [at] jumpeyecomponents [dot] com) and attach the source fla file that reproduces the error with both patterns. They'll be happy to look into the problem and try to find a solution. Thanks again.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.