Purchased flasheff and Txeff2 and don't see Typewriter effect

Posted by freespirit 
Purchased flasheff and Txeff2 and don't see Typewriter effect
January 06, 2009 03:59PM
I just purchased 1month $39 subscription of Flash eff thinking it was the advanced of Txeff2 (meaning it included all the features of Txeff2 has to offer.) However when I brought it into flash cs3 that was not the case it seemed limited. I sent a ticket to support for that asking for answers and reimbursement of the flash eff. Of course when I did so an automatic reply mentioned that they will respond back to me in two days. (Darn! unfortunately I didn't have that kind of time, since my project deadline is due by the end of the day. So I decided to purchase the Txeff2 for $99 and work out the rest at a later date. The problem however, is the effects that I was using in the sample creation site isn't on their, the typewriter effect. Which I ironically enough I purchased the effect for, since my project specifically required that. I figured I can use more impressive effects in future project. However, as bosses go, they "want" the typewriter effect and that's it.

So what am I doing wrong that it is not showing. I'm basically out of $140 for two days, which I'm sure will be rectified but more importantly if I can't produce this effect by the end of the day for this project. I'll be walking on thin ice in a company that is laying off people. HELP!!!!!!! Again I see all effects except that one! (Just my luck :-( )

Signed,

Desparate for text effect
Re: Purchased flasheff and Txeff2 and don't see Typewriter effect
January 07, 2009 09:30AM
This problem has been solved through email.

We're really sorry for the confusion but for technical reasons not all of TxEff1 patterns were included in FlashEff and TxEff2. Here you can find a list of the patterns of TxEff1- http://www.jumpeyecomponents.com/Flash-Components/Transition-Effects/TxEff-Full-License-123/patterns.htm - and compare it with the text patterns (FET) in FlashEff and TxEff2 - http://www.flasheff.com/howtouse_patterns/. Please keep this in mind when purchasing the FlashEff or TxEff2 components. Thank you.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.