Flash CS3 - crashing

Posted by ohyeah 
Flash CS3 - crashing
December 23, 2008 01:26PM
Flash CS3 keeps crashing working with the component!
Any reliable solutions ?
Re: Flash CS3 - crashing
December 26, 2008 04:51PM
Unfortunately there really aren't any solutions to this problem. We've had reports of Adobe Flash CS4 crashing on Windows Vista 64 but there's nothing really that we can do about it. It could be a problem with Adobe Flash itself. The same goes for Adobe Flash CS3, though we've been using Flash CS3 on Windows XP and Mac OSX without having such problems. Also tested it on Windows Vista, but it worked without problems.

Unfortunately we are not sure what exactly might cause this crash. Are there any error messages displayed before the crash occurs. Also, what operating system do you use ?
December 31, 2008 03:58PM
I am using XP,
there are no error messages.
January 02, 2009 03:02PM
Unfortunately we're not sure if this problem relates to the component or some other Adobe Flash problem. The component simply uses the resources Adobe Flash puts at disposal (especially JSFL used by the FlashEff panel).
January 02, 2009 03:13PM
Thanks for your reply.
Flash CS3 seems generally to be a bit unstable in my experience.
Hopefully I do get the component to run on CS4 instead...
January 27, 2009 09:04AM
CS4 crashing on me too. Although, negush, I have to say that JumpEye needs to trace down this constant crashing and fix it. Even if it is a bug with JSFL and Flash - your software is not working. It is becoming increasingly frustrating to run your panel. Adobe is not going to sit around and solve the error for you, you know.

Well, I am sooo tired of my app crashing when using your panel, but I want to try using the component on a job. A lot of time wasted as I have had to restart Flash about 60 times tonight alone.
January 27, 2009 09:11AM
yeah, would have been nice if it did work. Too many bugs, in my experience.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.