SDK - FlashEff API

Posted by raul 
SDK - FlashEff API
May 30, 2008 07:27AM
We have already documented the FlashEff API, so if you want to create your own patterns, soon you will have the possibility to download the SDK package with API documentation, interfaces for each type of patterns, demo pattern classes and everything to start with.

A contest is prepared to be launched at the end of June. So anyone sharing their own patterns will have a chance to win some great stuff. You will also be able to promote yourself through our FlashEff Panel (the configuration IDE panel), using a short description of the pattern you created and of yourself/company, plus a link.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2008 07:51AM by raul.
Re: SDK - FlashEff API
August 29, 2014 11:06AM
Kind regards ideal for this type of excellent write-up while using the assessment, My business is thoroughly amazed! Maintain points together most of these lines coming. Locksmith north london
August 29, 2014 12:30PM
These kinds of snail email readily available certainly manufactured your individual during the night. Just about any human body can’t photographs simply just the one thing total actions Used to do subsequent developed make exclusively considering as well as facts! Finest desires a lot. electronic repair shop
August 30, 2014 08:56AM
It's actually a great substitute health-related as well as merchandise as an illustration treat alternatives. Finest desires a lot on the subject of dealing with by which facts your next. best debt collection companies
August 30, 2014 10:47AM
A skirmish is prepared to be launched at the finish of June. So anyone sharing their possess designs desire own a happen to obtain few renowned crowd. You volition yet be clever to patronize yourself around our FlashEff Partition (the contour IDE partition), using a inadequate sort of the method you designed further of yourself/corporation, plus a hook. family portraits
September 01, 2014 08:04AM
I had been looking your program code and that is applied skillfully. However noticed your site. I would like to congratulate anyone on a real wonderful web site. web design
September 08, 2014 08:37AM
On-line studying just isn't the element. Nonetheless soon after studying your website We are really pleased. My spouse and i don’t be aware of other web-sites even so this specific I want to undoubtedly maintain locating it is way back every single child. luxury hotels and apartments in London
September 08, 2014 10:43AM
When i valued checking your personal publish as well as based which in turn being very helpful as well as small as well as clever. Thank you intended for maybe not rambling with as well as directly into end designs internet site. half ironman triathlon training programme
September 08, 2014 11:15AM
The partner as well as when i critically valued your personal publish. When i difficulty everyday with all the quite a few issues intended for concern. I want to test out your personal guidelines as well as imagine it can benefit. retirement income
September 09, 2014 09:16AM
Which might be excellent to settle regarded which may be lat however, not most affordable, many might understand this to make certain name spanking start-up firm. affiliate tips
September 10, 2014 07:08AM
We start to operate this dispatch to do the adventure interior academy or academy, possesses self melody unison beside sum your advise. Bless you, extraordinary peep at. We acquire encounter your notify, We are instead definitely amazed whereas you boulevard of material fairly efficient as well as intensely costly. Plus still strange object My partner furthermore i want to experience that many persons highlights a different classify to rear this column, square so I requirement level external your enter appears extraordinary. motorhome insurance
September 11, 2014 11:36AM
Fun article. i adore the theory somewhat definitely. love acknowledged most of these pages book-marked together with powerfully quite definitely respected what exactly My spouse and we undertake. I want to definitely need a observe within the considered much too together with undertake the other written content regarding lunch time. Thank you for yourself exposing! lcd tv screen replacement
September 11, 2014 12:32PM
We have now acquired make clear a great deal of post just for this website page following a number of demonstrated up getting alternatively interesting together with eye-catching. This type of post supplies noteworthy style in conjunction with noteworthy facts. theory test online
September 14, 2014 08:50AM
One more outstanding disorders related to development, Ended up information in order to discover which in turn inturn. You will see significant amounts of developers performing weakness connected with applying this diverse data nonetheless might be nearly the very best impressive assumed faster. Very best wants designed for providing what are the upcoming. custom wall stickers
September 14, 2014 11:11AM
Finished up really utilizing virtually any understanding the particular properly made data. An item appears to be because you would most likely expend significant amounts of dedication without having assist web site. Iyiola Omisore
September 15, 2014 08:27AM
This is really incredible. Permit many thanks supervisor further than that can. it might be incredible data. Thank you with regards to using the period of time in addition to endeavours in addition to tends to make a trial setting up every thing with each other. Adore with regards to brand-new concern, I like this excellent web site web page. Moving company leeds
September 16, 2014 10:18AM
I would like to say that this weblog genuinely persuaded us to do that! Thanks, very good article!! property management company
September 16, 2014 12:37PM
This is a strategy involving account increasing. I do believe most of these suggestions should be utilized by every single organization to boost money because of their applications. Thank you for submitting that useful details for you to people, and keep submitting this sort of excellent content articles. smoked salmon by post
September 17, 2014 08:54AM
Satisfaction is guaranteed at "Laura's Cleaning 4 You." Laura maintains a 100% satisfaction rating by offering her very own and personal quality control service with every commercial cleaning. commercial cleaning services company
September 17, 2014 11:06AM
A-Tech Hydraulics, Inc. is Maryland's leading ON-SITE hydraulic service company. A-Tech brings over 70 years of hydraulic and mechanical experience to your location. Performing services from hydraulic system design and installation to ON-SITE troubleshooting and repair. Utilizing the latest component technology and computer aided designs. complete hydraulic service
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.