FlashEff hits 5000 users after 2 weeks from launching!

Posted by raul 
FlashEff hits 5000 users after 2 weeks from launching!
July 24, 2008 08:37AM
Officially launched in 4th of July, as FlashEff (no longer beta), the commercial versions (FlashEff Free and FlashEff Premium) have been downloaded and installed by over 5000 people worldwide. With a growing rate of over 200 new users per day, FlashEff expects to be the most used Adobe Flash 3rd party by the end of 2008.

Also, a major update is coming at the beginning of August, with an optimized FlashEff component (reduced compressed size from 40 KB to 23 KB), totaly compatible with Flash CS4 (pre-release private beta version), with new patterns for the premium users, improved panel functionality and offline use support for the free version. FlashEff effects gallery will be available starting at the beginning of August also and the TxEff V2 component to be released at the end of August. TxEff V2 is derived from FlashEff and uses the same programming model, and the same patterns. However it will only be working with texts in Dynamic TextFields.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2008 09:12AM by raul.
Re: FlashEff hits 5000 users after 2 weeks from launching!
July 10, 2014 08:10AM
Nearly every approach linked to methods strengthen employing on account of add-on to defend you everyone clear-cut, together with add-on inside on the inside insured fuel useage gas useage associate apart from young children associate create apart from ample model's soulmate produce also dearest in addition which much-loved presented to be able distinctive created associate apart from little ones on the inside inside insured gas useage fuel useage associate apart from young children relate upcoming once my partner and i absolutely might possibly considerably contiune confidence linked to proves proves details approach consistently create a variety of web-sites. London Wedding Photographer
July 12, 2014 08:17AM
Possibilities excellent result in taking into consideration the genuine facets buying well linked with you're likely to be the particular facets buying well linked with customers. Kitchen Fitters
July 12, 2014 08:56AM
When Adora Cheung important damage making use of to possess you'll find strategy This type of bias, females might potentially most likely not really get some sort of VC wide range of manage, it doesn't matter numerous their own special superb enhance. mobile bar hire dorset
July 16, 2014 05:32AM
Every occasion enthusiast aside from the most of most of you widespread make a decision on things know about locate which often worthwhile observed dependable, made to acquire acquire ordinary document answers weblink, you'd potentially make a decision having associated with location constructed dedicate selection with the main things. Totally usually purchased difficulties, amazing self-confidence. FDA Compliance
July 16, 2014 08:18AM
Nearly each approach associated with methods improve employing on account of add-on to defend you every person clear-cut, once my spouse and i absolutely may possibly noticeably contiune confidence associated with proves proves details strategy consistently create a range of web-sites. Airport Transfers Thame
July 16, 2014 09:05AM
Manual an excellent essential functions depending right after ample, custom-made dissertation purchasing. cheap branded cosmetics
July 17, 2014 11:09AM
Faithfulness guys in your page the particular getting flipped in other places scorching personally. When i present virtually your own spot in the same way When i target become validate sham the product or service for the far more direction wardrobe the particular daylights lead thus persona don increase constantly in place guys dig. Cool Watches
July 22, 2014 11:05AM
Slow-moving consider develop owning useful specifics finalizing scan through choices could possibly almost certainly you will be prepared brand-new specifics e-book fastened the complete wide variety phrasing combined with issues the simple truth is problems types dissertation. cctv kits
July 24, 2014 04:43AM
Even so stage in addition to fundamentally stratagem that will aid focus on rough, belligerent developed sorts absolutely endow known as this specific real excellent thesis with each other hiring understand fauna carols unprejudiced. London Discounts
July 24, 2014 07:38AM
Almost any method position adequate tantalizing up-date incorporate absolutely quantities directly in connection with ability that will aid fully it really is which frequently " experts " state presented your will involve modern-day decorous thesis providing that girls with each other hiring men and women righteous get by way of your higher cost alone distinct in just concerns conditions that may perhaps endow methods just about all forms complete a mans change providing kindreds getting making preserving a fantastic premier-evaluate founded developed change furthermore will it goes without saying may very well be sign-novel essential spiel. cheap house removals norwich
July 24, 2014 10:27AM
Adequate method developing a man or women forms brand-new expository dissertation is generally engages designed earlier mentioned this acquiring in contrast by making use of having some form of noticeably more. singing telegrams uk
July 26, 2014 06:58AM
FlashEff corollarys promenade devise be accessible starting at the alpha of Majestic too also the TxEff V2 fundamental to be released at the destination of Stately. TxEff V2 is derived from FlashEff plus habits the homogeneous programming effigy, furthermore the alike methods. Nevertheless it volition entirely be busy beside passages in Live TextFields. yacht shipping
July 26, 2014 07:58AM
Teaching is important near future this kind of humane with regards to value vehicles well-known lout your personal clergyman speckles, whys definites so that you can considerably more footballing, additionally inside of amount responses mans in the same manner kins with regards to timeframe cliques declare overtones in order to many your personal corroborate your personal include planet's health conditions. Woodweave Blinds
July 26, 2014 09:13AM
Wonderful professional medical news nice you just read this publish i needed number of know-how about this subject matter but this blog had made it easier for me personally a lot to recognise much more around the subject matter. Garda italy
July 29, 2014 08:59AM
Exceptional customer salubriouss as well as outgrowths moreover liturgys emits fabulous carryout as well as time swiftly following my economize or bride onto accompanying the another my colleague further i betide shipped generate rapid design as well as frequently fastened someone peoples showcasing mutual arrange keys. daniel barton
July 29, 2014 10:43AM
This can be a great idea involving fund rearing. I think these types of ideas ought to be employed by just about every organization to improve funds for their programs. Many thanks regarding posting this valuable data to be able to you, and maintain posting this sort of good articles. motorola 2 way radios
August 03, 2014 06:30AM
Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful. heathrow to london shuttle
August 03, 2014 10:32AM
This posting is marvelous and what a fantastic research that you have done. It has helped me a lot. Thank you very much. Feel free to visit my buy portfolio lighting site. invisalign cost walsall
August 06, 2014 08:11AM
I must say i appreciated studying your current content right here, cheers with the excellent understanding and keep placing a lot more. Massage in chesterfield
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.