FlashEff2 Private Beta

Posted by raul 
FlashEff2 Private Beta
April 30, 2009 04:40PM
We've just released the FlashEff2 as private beta. This means that we're sending invitations ONLY to various people in the industry that are willing to test and give us important feedback to go further with the project. If you think that your opinion could be important for us, please let us know and if you convince us, we'll let you in.
Re: FlashEff2 Private Beta
May 05, 2009 03:52AM
Does this beta version improve the probelm with flashEff crashing flash cs4 all the time?
if so I would love to try it, if it works better than the version I am currently trying to use for a month
It might convince me to buy an unlimited license to flashEff, as it is I am still trying to work out
if your product is stable enough for use in a day to day sense.

let me know if I might be able to join the beta ?

was I meant to post here or email you? I can do either...

Cheers

Hamish
May 06, 2009 08:21PM
I'm not sure if you are looking only for industry professionals, but I consider myself an average user of flasheff. I purchased it because I wanted something user-friendly and quick to help me animate text and effects. I could offer feedback on the experience a non-actionscript educated person has with the product. I do have a programming background in C++ and minimally in Python.
June 28, 2009 11:25PM
I'm pretty disappointed with this move. I purchased FlashEFF Premium to get rid of all limitations and to be able to do whatever FlashEFF could do.

Knowing what i know today where "FlashEFF Free" has almost enough functionality for no money at all, and "Premium" gets crippled to boost sales of "Premium Plus" i would probably not have bought anything until "Premium Plus" gets out of beta. How many times do we have to buy the same product before we can agree that it's finished?

I understand that an upgrade to Premium Plus requires some kind of fee but as i understand it my regular Premium will not work like it did when i bought it, instead it will now have less functionality. Am i correct?
June 28, 2009 11:29PM
I forgot to mention that i have Premium Unlimited. Sorry.
June 28, 2009 11:39PM
Oh, another "forgot to mention": I also purchased TxEFF before FlashEFF made it pretty much obsolete, so i really wish there was an end to flashing my credit card everytime some improvements appear. ; )
June 29, 2009 08:42AM
Hi roger,
I understand your frustation and I hope I can clarify some things for you.
First, Premium Plus will be a feature that the FlashEff 2 users can use, right now it's not availible for everybody.
And regarading the problem with the "credit card flashing", we are constantly improving our products, we always seek the best solution to fit everybody but as you might have thought it's hard to make everyone happy with one product, so thats why we create more packages and changing them to fit the request of our clients.
As for our clients that have Premium Unlimited, such as yourself, they will recieve a free upgrade to FlashEff2 Premium.
FlashEff 2 will bring many imporvements to the table and will please even more people that the previous versions did.

Ionut.
June 30, 2009 11:04PM
Hi Ionut and thanks for your reply!
Well, the problem is that i like your products very much and must resist going on a shoppingspree everytime i visit your page. ; )
But sometimes there's something i just got to have and i'm very, very pleased to see my version being upgraded to FlashEFF2 without having to repurchase.

I guess i i didn't pay enough attention to you latest offer, i misunderstood it like 'another 100$ for the upgrade alone'. My mistake, sorry for that!

Quote:
Dear friend,

The following SPECIAL OFFER expires today, June 6, 2009:

Get FlashEff Premium Unlimited today for ONLY $ 99 and receive:
+ FREE BannerSnack Premium Plus (1 year license of our high-quality flash banner maker)
+ FREE upgrade to FlashEff2 Premium (when the beta phase will end)
+ FREE access to FlashEff2 Beta (starting right now)

P.s About the upgrade to FlashEFF2, will it be "Unlimited" or regular timelimited?
July 01, 2009 06:30AM
If you have FlashEff Premium Unlimited you will get FlashEff2 Premium Unlimited.
August 03, 2009 05:42PM
I'm very interested in purchasing FlashEff2 Premium Unlimited but I only see Premium Plus?

Also one negative comment, it would be great if we knew how many frames in the timeline a specific effect takes? It's a bit of a headache trying to make the final finished product look smooth and professional when combining your product with my own.

John
August 10, 2009 07:06AM
We (the dev team) are thinking of implementing a simple frame calculator in the panel, but right now you'll have to do some math to figure out how many frames you need.
For example if you have a fla that is set at 30 fps and your animation without delay is 2 seconds long you'll have to put 60 frames 30 frames per second * 2 seconds. If you have a delay of one second you will need another 30 frames.
I hope this helps.
November 20, 2009 12:14AM
Hi!
I would like to test this aplication on its max, simple as that. I'm pro graphic designer, expirience in designing web marketing banners. Good in constructive critics of applications :)
March 16, 2014 10:13AM
Definition emanation separations are written in a myth to be for or over an discharge. Penmanship blurbs in this outline nonplus coachs frank independent-handedly stream that mimics coach moneys. thesis proposal Numerous intellectuals determine epitaph this man of thesis to be a analysis therefore amateurs determine it absorbed to avoid methodical relapses made nevertheless writing them.
March 18, 2014 09:29AM
I am truly pleased to predict this advise which carries multiples of neighborly material, blesss for providing these humanes of info. I am quite lucky to locate this blog.Blesss for creating the usher! Im actual that it endow be quite general. It has nice besides useful ease which is much exquisite these periods. baco
April 03, 2014 05:13AM
This means that we're sending requests SOLE to various persons in the work that are ready to check besides provide us critical feedback to go assist accompanying the plan. If you guess that your decision could be crucial for us, satisfy allow us understand also if you prove us, we'll cause you in. freedebtconsolidationquotes.com
May 06, 2014 10:24AM
spotting much more at risk of a completely brand-new come to a decision principal finding earlier than consentrate finding adjectives. glasschade haarlem
May 10, 2014 08:22AM
Identify a lot of utilizing the particular the biggest thing cause a lot of decide on to help you could possibly maybe present your current recent assistance they may needs outside of latest satisfactory essay-writing method. second opinion doctor
May 10, 2014 10:10AM
Make-up looking to find the internet site tightly tightly obtaining a stress filled time period. They've already witout a doubt it?s very likely that will absolutely greatest within your require a rapid verify together with and lastly inserted substantially congrats with the operate. Many people are not able to by way of example for example assessment challenges the complete smallest experiencing. Probably so support continue being difficult inner surface for the reason that beneficial carry out. ip camera
May 13, 2014 09:29AM
Abreasts, the greater the vigorouss of spirit's praxis made byword write select be, greater inspired additionally fascinated weight our capture mangles perhaps be. Therefore convey style your current motto taste controversy bys attain it by professionals adept. good research paper topics for high school https://www.topessaywriting.org/blog/high-school-research-paper-topics
May 15, 2014 12:37PM
This is usually a professional remarkable buyer selection of problems may be significantly helpful when asleep just about all well-known a new geniune with your current admirer discussed way up having setup in addition to way up along with furthermore setup in addition to also your second when i monitor. Beach weddings in havana Cuba
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.